Tuesday, March 27, 2007

How is every one? I understand that there is a group on face book that is designed that if 5oo people join and leave 1 or 2 comments then I with get face book. GOOD LUCK!!!! So since most of you probably do not know me I will tell you some thing about my self. First of all I am dating the Best Person in the whole world!!! And her name is Lynnette Feijer!!!! She is so cool!!!! Second I am not all the cool for you to want me to join face book. Third I am one of the few straight music students at the University of Westren Ontaro. Fourthly I lead, out of all the people in my church, for having people band from my car (really I do not know why). fifthly (what was fifthly again?)(Oh yea!) I think face book is dumb and boring!! So that should be enough of a motivate to get me to join : )!!

But first of all above all others I am a Christian and I always strive to have Gods light shine through me!!!

I hope I have not board you all to tears!!! Have a great day!!!!

Joel Van Dyk signing off.

27 comments:

Lynnette Feijer said...

Joel!! You're the Best!!

Anonymous said...

you have two first of all's joel... and that third of all makes me laugh... nice post

Unknown said...

Join facebook.

Do it.

and nice post to.

Joel Van Dyk said...

Lynnette is the best!!!!

oh and i do not really what to join face book but if there are 500 people i will!!!

Anonymous said...

can two ppl share a best person????

~Karissa

Joel Van Dyk said...

well really Lynnette is better!!!!

Sarah by the Sea said...

joel, i think karissa just wants to share lynnette, not have two best people. just have two people sharing one best person.

:)

nice post buddy.

Joel Van Dyk said...

oh!!!!

Bethany said...

Joel...join facebook. There isnt anyone out there who has gotten facebook and has not liked it.

Anonymous said...

its a good thing lynnette isn;t band from ur car...i guess u have to be a "good" drive now....

Joel Van Dyk said...

yes i do!!!

Lynnette Feijer said...

LOL that would be a little hard to go out with Joel if I was band from his car!! LOL

Anonymous said...

We will reach 500 ppl (ok maybe not?!).. and joel what deos it take to get banned from your car.. because ive stollen your car and im prety sure im not banned from it..

Joel Van Dyk said...

well brian i do not banned people from my car!!! they are banned by there parents!!!

Sarah by the Sea said...

actually, beth, and i know this is dumb for me to say cuz we're trying to get him to join, but britt joined and realized that she didn't like it so she deleted it. haha...uhh but joel u will like it, cuz britts just not that cool :P



*disclaimer in case britt reads this* :you are super cool :) :

Bethany said...

well...Britt is dumb. lol jk!...she just didnt stay on long enough to get addicted...

Brittany said...

well.. i'll have you know i did read it! and i know sarah, i'm super cool. but yeah i deleted my account because i didn't want to become an obsessive maniac facebook lover! cough cough... sarah.. but i'm not gonna mention any names.. lol. maybe i just don't wanna get addicted.

Sarah by the Sea said...

:P very funny. i can go without facebook...i just don't want to!! :P

Anonymous said...

ya i dont blame u joel.. facebook is addictive .. cough cough scott.. not to mention any names lol..

Lynnette Feijer said...

<3

Lynnette Feijer said...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!!!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Sarah by the Sea said...

haha uhh brian, talk about being addicted to facebook...ur the one who stays up til the middle of the night on it!! :P

scott+jenk said...

post Joel.. I know you are busy but post.. and come to church tonight :D

Joel Van Dyk said...

sorry scotty i can't i really want to but i do not have time!!! : (

Anonymous said...

hey joel the group is at 235 and there are many ppl invited.. you may just have to join' if we get there lol.. !

scott+jenk said...

joel your group is was at 250 earlier.. probably higher now

Joel Van Dyk said...

not cool!