Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hello all of you who have not given up on my blog

How are you?? I have been very busy lately!!! I am taking a summer course and trying to work as much as I can!! Not so much fun! The history class is through distance studies so that I can do it over the internet which is nice! I have a paper due on Friday on the Vienna Conference (very uncool)!!! Work is okay! Last night I was the last one to leave work so what I did is I set up a "hang man" (a pare of coveralls with a blown up garbage bag in them I also attached a blown up rubber glove in a hat for a head and some other gloves for hands and I had rubber boots for feet!) I hung the whole contraption from a hanger right in side a door and to get to the light switch you would have to brush up against it!!!!) I do not know how badly I scared any one yet because I have not been back yet!!!: ) But I can only imagine that it would be pretty freaky!!!! This coming weekend I am the best man in Ben and Heathers wedding which should be fun! After the fact I may post my speech but may be not!!!! I am also VERY much looking forward to this weekend because my beautiful girlfriend (who I miss a lot) is coming St. T!! : ) : )

That is it for now! Talk to you later!

3 comments:

Lynnette Feijer said...

Awwww I miss you alot to!! Can't wait till the weekend :)

_/ Derek \_ said...

lol.. i hope someone gets really scared.. thats HALARIOUS!

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Hey Joe!

If you still have time to make scary stuffed dudes after work, I don't feel too sorry for you as to how busy you are ROFLOL! We need an update to hear if someone did get scared!!

Your speech at the wedding was awesome...you did a great job. Are ya going to post on your blog what you left at Ben's house too? :-)

Hugs, "Aunt" Jacqui