Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It seems that I have not posted for a long time but it has only been two days ( that shows how pathetic I really am). But you know nothing exiting has happened to me or because of me. today in a lecture I had around 150 people laughing at me because the prof had asked a question saying "who dose not know this song from the black eyed peas" I and a few others raised our hands then she looked at me and said " why do you not know the song" and I said in all sincerity because I have never heard it before. Now everyone thought that that was quite funny but I guess that you would have to be there. Talk to you later

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i was there... i would point at everyone else and laugh at them

Re van Eyk said...

Hey bro link me up with your blog. so how've you been blewgleblowjoe. later man,

...Re

http://www.xanga.com/Rethesixth

scott+jenk said...

yah man it is ok... there is more to life than the black eyed peas.. I am sure you are one of the coolest people in that class even though you have never heard the song. I certainly don't count it against you

*Kara* said...

no kidding... the black eyed peas creep me out...

Anonymous said...

they look funny

Sarah by the Sea said...

they only ever had one good song...and it wasnt even that good.

_/ Derek \_ said...

i like green peas... mmmm-m-mmm [(you have to read that like im kinda humming it) (its hard to explain in words)]
pS.. Joel, i think your the coolest ever.. and i love you ;)

Joel Van Dyk said...

i wish is could say the same to you derek (just kiding)

Sarah by the Sea said...

hey joel! see ya tonight...

boredorboard said...

i actually have to tell you that i have a black eye peas cd :D thanks for the comments on my blog some of those things actually confuse me and are important.
it was nice seeing you on the 12th enough that dinner was boring. probs see you soon..
add me talk_alot98@hotmail.com
~dot~

tim said...

you nead to post