Monday, January 8, 2007

hi I thought the my blog looked pretty boring so I thought that I would but some pictures on to liven it up sorry of the crapy quality but because I do not have a digital camera I have to use to pictures that I toke with the web cam that is built in to my computer. So hear we go
that is me.
Not much to look at
Here I am extremely board at a Phyc lecture
There is my boring phyc prof
normally he dose not smoke it up in class
Tim and I being our unnormal selves
while we should be writing a esay for young peoples
Scott Tim and I just prior to me breaking my nose
(Lots of fun)
I have more pictures of my self but I would have people making fun of me for the rest of my life because they are very funny. Well I hope no one thinks less of me know that they have seen how ugly I can be but that redeeming point Scott and Tim look so much worse.
See bloging is such a big mistake I should be writing my first paper for the second term right now, so I will leave you with that note. Talk to you later

13 comments:

scott+jenk said...

nice pictures buddy... I should be offended at what you said but I am not.. because I know where it is coming from

Sarah by the Sea said...

wow looks like ur prof is one interesting fellow...big enough class?! thats a crazy amount of ppl.

see yaaa

Lynnette Feijer said...

WOW! I don't know who looks crazier...the prof or the one sitting in-front of the web cam...LOL you are toooooooo funny Joel!

Anonymous said...

western profs are much crazier looking than fanshawe ones

Anonymous said...

joel i feel your pain.. i to am forced to be around many a smoker.

tim said...

joel i am offended at what you said about me but like scott said it is just comeing from you so i dont mind in the least

*Kara* said...

nice pics...lol

Joel Van Dyk said...

why thank you every one i try

Karissa said...

and u do a very good job..:P

scott+jenk said...

yes indeed

Joel Van Dyk said...

i can not say i'am proud of that

Unknown said...

JOEL...I didn't even know you had a blog until 2 minutes and 33 seconds ago...wow this is cool. nice pictures too.

Joel Van Dyk said...

thanks dave i'm glad you like it