Monday, January 8, 2007

Today was my first day back to school. OH BOY! do you ever get the sinking sensation and you start to ask your self what the heck you are doing? Well that is the felling that I had today and today is only the beginning of the first week of another term. I am generally a pretty stable not to many things get me exited or pull me down but today I am very depressed. But I am looking forward to the formal diner on Friday :) I can't wait. Any ways I was told a knock knock joke yester day and I thought that it was quite humorous so hear it goes

Knock Knock
whose there
No body
no body who
------------

ha ha actually I thought that is was pretty dumb but a funny one is this

Knock Knock whose there Duane
duane who Duane the bath tub I’m drowning

Ha Ha Ha Ha funny funny talk to you later

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow the first one is defenetly weak.. by the way next time i try a prank call ill be sure to think of one before dialing the number.. all i remember is somthing about a camel salesman.. lol

Anonymous said...

you're as funny as squirrel on cocaine

Anonymous said...

greg whats with all the animal jokes? lol lol

Joel Van Dyk said...

you know i love the camel salesman he is my tradmark. and as for the squirrel on cocaine that would be pretty funny. but to tell you the truth i think that you are as funny as a drunk pig (that means very funny)

Sarah by the Sea said...

hey joel :) i just found your blog! i didnt even know you had one!

ps: you make me smile too..thanks for bringing me my purse the other night!

sorry about the confusion this weekend!!

see ya laterrrr

scott+jenk said...

Joel buddy.... don't give up man... it is only the first day.... it will get better. don't be depressed... you are a great guy and will do fine....
Don't loss hope there are lots of people who like you and best of all God loves you...

scotty

p.s. check your email about yps group..

Anonymous said...

hey man...a drunk pig would be awesome... gotta look into that

Joel Van Dyk said...

thanks scotty

Lynnette Feijer said...

hey...I've been in school since Thursday...LOL

Joel Van Dyk said...

cool stuff! what are you taking?